Friday, January 26, 2007

Screw you too, Google!

When I signed up for ads on my blog, I agreed to not say anything disparaging about Google, or AdSense. Now that they have arbitrarily disabled my ads, and refuse to pay me my portion of the the money I generated for them, I have no compunction about putting Google on the Catherine Keener List of Shame.

Hello Megan,

Thank you for your appeal.

After receiving your response, we re-reviewed your account data thoroughly. We have reconfirmed that invalid clicks were generated on the ads on your site in violation of our Terms and Conditions and program policies.

https://www.google.com/adsense/terms
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies

We have these policies in place to help ensure the effectiveness of Google ads for our publishers as well as our advertisers. According to our policy on this matter, we are unable to reinstate you into the program.

As you may know, publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed any further participation in AdSense. For this reason, you may not open a new account.

Please bear in mind that subsequent or duplicate appeals may not be considered and you may not receive any further communication from us. We appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

2 comments:

Julia Alty said...

I am soooo sorry!!! This is so ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

SCREW GOOGLE