Thursday, December 07, 2006

Your Entertainer, Lindsay Lohan

I don’t remember the last time Lindsay Lohan entertained me, but that is not the point. Defamer.com has a blackberry missive that Lindsay apparently sent to God knows who (maybe everyone in her address book?), imploring them to help her in her fight against the tabloids. For what? I’m not entirely sure. Read it for yourself, and let me know what you come up with, but here are a few tasty excerpts:
“Subject: The way of the future-Howard Hughes once said.
I am willing to release a politically/morally correct, fully adequite letter to the press if any of you are willing to help.
Simply to state my oppinions on how our society should be educated on for the better of our country. Our people.

Let's sue the tabloids for saying the things they say.
Defamation of character. Amongst other illegal accusations, I will repeat this over and over to make my point.
I am not fully aware of what these, again, accusations are, but I am fully and eagerly prepared to learn them.

I'd really like to fix things and refuse to stop on any account for these unintelligent, vulgar people who like to hurt other people. Not just me, but everyone.

I do believe the focus in the world has misplaced and directed in the wrong directions and I am willing to be the one to help change that and use my celebrity status to move the focalpoint /(s) of the press to the real issues that we have going on as we speak.
Anyone that is willing to help and has a family member or friend, even co-worker that is in a position to be involved in any way, shape or form, please contact me, Jenni Muro, Leslie Sloane, Michael Heller, Jason Sloane, Jason Weinberg as soon as you can or are willing.
Just ask them, it doesn't hurt to ask.
So let's start now, rather than waste time. Do you agree? Because I'm doing it either way. The way of the future.
Thank you for your time.
Your Entertainer,
Lindsay Lohan
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.”

It’s just as I always feared. Lindsay Lohan is one of THOSE people. You know, the kind who was a precocious child, always told how smart they were, but then never received any semblance of an education, killed whatever brain cells they once had with excessive partying, and are now too dumb to realize that they ARE one of those “unintelligent, vulgar” people they are talking about. I weep for the “way of the future.”


No comments: