Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stars, They’re Just Like Us: 6 Days of Christmas Edition

What do you get for the guy who has everything? Cashmere socks, a tea set, and a wind chime. At least, that is what Jake Gyllenhaal’s parents got him for Christmas. How do I know, you ask? Bear witness to an IM conversation I just had with One Lucky Bitch:

OLB: [I just saw] the entire Gyllenhaal family, including Peter and the baby!! They literally sat 4 feet away from us at the next table. AND I know what Jake got for Christmas
Me: Noooooo! WHAT?? How did Jake look?? What is their baby's name? Ramona?
OLB: Something like that. Anyways, he got...
Me: (please say underwear)
OLB: A pair of cashmere socks, a british tea set, and a hanging garden wooden chime.
Me: How totally sweet
OLB: And slightly gay. Jake looked adorable in his grey Polo cardigan
Me: Aw, I love him.
OLB: Famke Janson was there too but at a different table
Me: eh, we don't care about her

So there you have it friends, you are the first to know how Jake’s tootsies are being kept warm this winter. Enjoy this pic of him all decked out for the holidays.




UPDATE:For the record, they were at Angelini's on Beverly. And also, today is Jake's birthday, so please mentally change all above "holiday" references to "birthday."

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

very gay!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Bitch indeed! I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

I find it hard to believe that the Gyllenhaals were opening gifts in a resturaunt, sounds kind of tacky to me.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the gifts were for Hanukkah!! Jakey is Jewish after all!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the gifts were for his birthday!!

Anonymous said...

It was his birthday on the 19th.

Anonymous said...

It does sound a little odd that they were exchanging gifts in a restaurant.

Kinda weird gifts in and of themselves, the "gayness" of them aside. Socks and a tea set? Wind chimes I will let pass as one of those gifts people buy from those crap catalogs full of shit no one wants, when they don't know what to get someone.

Anonymous said...

CONGATS ON YOUR LINK TO DEFAMER.COM

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url] DS SysBro)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i actually adore your posting way, very remarkable,
don't quit and also keep penning for the simple reason that it simply nicely to read it,
impatient to browse even more of your current posts, thankx :)

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel