Monday, November 20, 2006

Racism is the new black

Except instead of being slimming and going with everything, it’s offensive and a potential career-ender. Michael “Kramer” Richards is jumping on the Mel Gibson-helmed bandwagon, with a barrage of n-words during his performance at the Laugh Factory last week. Someone in the audience caught it on video, so you can see for yourself how crazy he seems.
I was never a big fan of Kramer, slapstick isn’t really my thing, so I am not too familiar with his comic stylings. I find it interesting, however, that you can hear laughter from the audience through most of the video. I don’t know if it’s shocked disbelief-type laughter, or if this spew of hatred was somehow related to whatever went on in his act before the video started. But I do know that Michael Richards seems like an angry, bitter little man, no doubt as a result of fans repeatedly asking him if he's going commando and "LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT."
Here's a clip with Michael Richards, from happier times.

No comments: