Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh Snap!

I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when all hell broke loose. All of a sudden people are turning on CNN, and running up and down the aisles, yelling at the top of their lungs. For a second, I thought the British were coming (by land). But no. Britney has filed for divorce.
The timing of this announcement is particularly awesome, considering K-Fed's recent disgraces. First he gets booed off the stage at the WeHo carnival (can't believe I missed that!), then he filled his first tour venue to roughly one-sixth capacity (free ticket holders and curious tourists, allegedly). Now this. Way to kick him while he's down Brit. First smart thing you've done since... um... yeah, never mind. Oh, and I love the strategic planning of the makeover reveal on Letterman too. Salt, meet wound.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: