Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Cry for Help

Yesterday I posted the following plea on my myspace blog:

Hello Friends,
I was tempted to start a chain letter to get the word out about this rather serious issue, but I didn't think you'd take it seriously. I would like to start a petition to ask Britney Spears to put on some damned underwear. Because you and I should not have to live in a world where we are inundated with pictures of Britney Spears' vagina every time we log on to Defamer.com. I was willing to let it go the first two times, but now it's just too much. Please add your comment in support of my petition, and feel free to pass this post around. I think this is an important issue, and our chance to make our generational contribution.
Thanks,
Megan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And now it looks like Rosie O’Donnell from The View is taking up my cause! Check out the video on TMZ.com (sorry, they won’t let me imbed it). If you’d like to voice your support of this movement, please click here.

No comments: